Tuesday, March 29, 2011

R.I.P.


Verizon Store Guy: Hello, Ma'am. How are you today?
Me: Hopeful...
Verizon Store Guy: *looks cautious* Hopeful about what?
Me: *shows him the phone, watches his eyes widen to comic proportions*
Verizon Store Guy: WOW. Um, okay. What happened? Because those screens are really hard to crack.
Me: I dropped it.
Verizon Store Guy: From the top of a building?
Me: From about knee-height onto pavement.
Verizon Store Guy: Really? Because it takes a lot to crack those. Those are pretty durable. Look (motioning to other Verizon Store Guy, who looks, and gasps). Yeah.
Me: I just dropped it from less than two feet high!
Verizon Store Guy: *doesn't believe me* You must have just dropped it the right way, then.

YA THINK?!?!?

Soooooooooooooo... basically I have no phone right now. What can I say? I got skillz.

No comments:

Post a Comment