Thursday, March 10, 2011

Glee

Okay, y'all know by now that I am a mega-huge Glee fan, right? So I am getting excited, the end of the season is nearing, and it looks like there *might* be a chance for my favorite couple to get back together. I have some spare time, so I figure, I'll look for spoilers online, right?

Holy crap on a cracker. My fandom is full of whack jobs!

I went into a Glee forum and started nosing around.... and I have to say I'm embarrassed to call myself part of this fandom because of the way these people were talking. I mean, sure, I love the show, and I'm somewhat invested in their characters because it's my favorite show on tv right now (the only show I absolutely have to watch the second it comes on)... but criminy, people!

IT'S JUST A T.V. SHOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment