Thursday, May 30, 2013

moments that change your perspective

You know that moment - the one where you think things are already at their lowest and can't get much worse - and then you find out: in fact, they actually can get worse.

Or maybe they were worse than you thought to begin with.

Let's just say that I am quickly approaching the point at which I am finished with the whole thing. As in, done. For good.

For weeks now, I've been having moments of hope. False hope, as it turns out. Just when I think that things might be getting a little bit better, then something bad happens to remind me that that isn't the case, and may never be the case, and it makes everything just a little bit worse.

Just when I think, "Hey, I wasn't mad today," then I find out I have a reason to be mad.

Just when I think, "That must mean that that person cares," I find out that they really don't.

Just when I think, "We've hit the absolute lowest point we're going to hit," I find out things that I didn't know before.

Murphy's Law, right?

Murphy is a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment