Friday, March 9, 2012

AUGH

I am not good with confrontations. This you all know, if you've known me for any amount of time.

When someone is upset with me, I much prefer that they come out and tell me, rather than tiptoe around the bush or walking on eggshells and just treating me like crap... but somehow, I can't find it in myself to do the same. I pretend that nothing is wrong, and I do it poorly. I can't figure out why I can't just come out and say, "Look, what you said/did upset me, and this is why." It feels like I've swallowed my tongue when I try.

Suffice it to say that, at the present moment, and for the last several days, I have been agitated. I am agitated. I am angry, hurt, frustrated, so on, and so forth. Add in all of those other words that mean that anger at you has stolen the joy from my last few days, and since you won't go away yourself, I have to find a way to cope with my anger towards you. This is me doing just that.

Thanks for letting me vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment