Wednesday, February 16, 2011

ugh

I am really feeling like crap today. I didn't have a good night last night, and today my throat is hurting and my head is still aching. It seems like anymore I have a constant headache, and nothing helps it. I still have a ton of books sitting on my nightstand, but since reading gives me a migraine (I need new glasses, my old ones are nearly 10 years old and scratched to heck and back, therefore they're unusable), it's hard to get through them. I want to get through Red Riding Hood and Beastly before the movies come out in a couple of weeks (Red Riding Hood comes out March 11 and Beastly comes out March 4).

So... does anyone have any good funny books to recommend? I loved the Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging series, and I liked A Match Made In High School. Anything along those lines would be great.

Happy Wednesday to all - hope it's better than mine's looking to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment